Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.
Your Injury May Entitle You to a Large Monetary Award
For a Free Consultation Call Now 1-800-634-8144

Recent Successes

  • Bus Accident $5,000,000.00

    A 12-year-old student who was traveling by New York City Transit...

    Learn More »
  • Construction Site Accident $2,000,000.00

    A laborer who was involved in demolition of a large building...

    Learn More »
  • Elevator Drop $1,400,000.00

    Elevator drop accident in a Queens hospital causing neck injury...

    Learn More »
  • School Bus Accident $1,400,000.00

    School bus accident in the Bronx as the result of speeding, causing...

    Learn More »
The Law Firm of Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.

“Quality Service With
My Personal Attention”


If I am not a New York resident but was involved in an automobile accident in New York, will I need a New York personal injury attorney?

Back to New York Personal Injury Questions

Video Transcription

If you are not a New York resident and get into an accident in the state of New York, you should absolutely consult with a New York attorney. The laws of New York state will be applied to that case, since the accident happened in New York. The attorney must be admitted in New York in order to file the case in New York.