Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Leandros A. Vrionedes P.C. Quality Service with my Personal Attention

What Do You Do After A Car Accident In New York When You’re Not a Resident?

Back to New York Personal Injury Questions

Video Transcription

If you are not a New York resident and get into an accident in the state of New York, you should absolutely consult with a New York attorney. The laws of New York state will be applied to that case, since the accident happened in New York. The attorney must be admitted in New York in order to file the case in New York.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the form below and click submit.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C., Attorney at Law, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation