Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.
"Quality Service With
My Personal Attention"
For a Free Consultation Call Now 1-800-634-8144
Your Injury May Entitle You to a Large Monetary Award
No Fees Unless We Obtain a Settlement or Verdict on Your Behalf
Call Today to Schedule a Free Confidential Consultation
Leandros Vrionedes > Videos > What kind of a claim do I have if I am injured on the workplace?

What kind of a claim do I have if I am injured on the workplace?

Back to New York Personal Injury Questions

Video Transcription

If you are injured on the job, and it’s basically the fault of a fellow employee or upon the premises of your employer, you have a workers’ compensation claim. You have the absolute right to file workers’ compensation with your employer, unless your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance, wherein then you can actually sue your employer to provide you benefits.

Now, if a third party is involved, meaning it’s someone else’s fault that this accident happened other than your employer or a fellow employee, then you have a claim for pain and suffering against that third party.

Designed and Powered by NextClient

© 2023 - 2024 Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ website design by NextClient.com.