Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.
Your Injury May Entitle You to a Large Monetary Award
For a Free Consultation Call Now 1-800-634-8144

Recent Successes

  • Bus Accident $5,000,000.00

    A 12-year-old student who was traveling by New York City Transit...

    Learn More »
  • Construction Site Accident $2,000,000.00

    A laborer who was involved in demolition of a large building...

    Learn More »
  • Elevator Drop $1,400,000.00

    Elevator drop accident in a Queens hospital causing neck injury...

    Learn More »
  • School Bus Accident $1,400,000.00

    School bus accident in the Bronx as the result of speeding, causing...

    Learn More »
The Law Firm of Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C.

“Quality Service With
My Personal Attention”


Do I need to contact my insurance company if I’m involved in a car accident?

Back to New York Personal Injury Questions

Video Transcription

If you get into a car accident, you should contact your insurance company. They provide coverage for you. And in New York State, because it’s a no fault state, they will provide the coverage for your medical bills and your time lost from work. And there’s certain time limitations to file a no fault application. In New York state, that’s 30 days. So yes, you should contact your insurance company.